Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ruttigers

Can't even imagine doing anything right now, even though I'm on day seven of my 30 day workout. I'm two "extra workouts"* behind, and I'm stuck in a rut. I don't want to get up and do the half hour "twenty minute" Jillian Michael's video that's on mute, just waiting for me to play the workout for level one. Excluding the workout I should be doing now, I have three left to do before I move on to level two. I just feel so tired right now, and I think it's because I didn't do anything today. Usually, I'm around the house either cleaning or doing laundry or tanning, but going to bed around two or three and waking up at 10 really messes up my day.

The good news--at least I ate well.. lots of fruits and veggies.


*I intended to do two workouts a day, so I alternate between choosing a balance ball and my DDR as the second half of my workout regiment.

No comments: